After a difficult 2021 with the Covid 19 pandemic regular halting international travel, in 2022 we are having to learn to live with the virus. So we want to reassure our guests that we’re still doing everything possible to ensure their safety during these unusual times.
We will still be adhering to safety measures which include:
- Guests will still receive our concierge style service.
- Disinfected keys on arrival and disinfected bathrooms.
- Upholstery furnishings will be sprayed with disinfectant spray, all other removable furnishings will be washed frequently.
- Disinfectant dispensers will be placed by the main door
- We will provide masks for your use (obligatory still on public transport and some shops in Spain)
- All appropriate emergency contact numbers provided in communal areas
- Hand gels will be placed where there are tea and coffee making facilities and the honesty bar
- A la carte breakfast – we provide a fully prepared to order breakfast rather than buffet style.
- Should any guests become ill during their stay we will support with assistance getting any medical treatment needed and discuss options including meals delivered to the room.
These measures along with our commitment to high standards of cleanliness mean that we are secure in the knowledge that we’re offering the safest stay possible in our corner of Andalucia.
And rest assured we’ll be keeping up to date with all requirements and ensuring that we continue to provide the best possible service to our guests.